By purchasing online or offline from iSwegway.com you are entering into and agreeing to the following contractual agreement, also known as our Terms and Conditions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
We want you to be totally psyched about the products you purchase from us. We pride ourselves on great UK-based customer service and aim to ensure our customers are 100% happy with their purchase. In the unlikely event that you are not, please feel free to return your goods within 30 days of receipt of them, with proof of purchase for a full refund. All items can be returned to us, under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, provided they are returned in their original condition – unused and in their original packaging.
Order Cancellation/Returns Policy:
Customers have the right to cancel their order after placing it. Customers can cancel their order within 14 days. The 14 days window to cancel the order commences from the day after the customer receives the item. Customers must email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the local rate number 0330 995 0895 to cancel an order and a full refund will be actioned within 14 days of receiving the cancelled item back. The customer does not have to provide a reason for cancellation.
The refund will take the form of the customer being reimbursed onto the card they originally made payment with, unless this card has since expired and the customer provides the new details along with requested evidence of identity.
Effects of cancellation:
If you cancel the contract (within 14 days, which commences the day after you took receipt of the item/s), we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will make a deduction from the reimbursement for any loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, and this includes use of the item that is to be returned. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days from the day you return any goods supplied, or provide evidence that you have returned them.
What will void the 14 day returns policy for the customer:
- We will not accept any board under the 14 day policy, where the customer contacts us to cancel their order after the 14 days has elapsed; (Please see 30 Day Money Back Guarantee- above)
- You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation and or we further reserve the right to deduct monies from any refund for restitution. Accordingly, When returning goods under the 14 day cooling off period, if the goods are not in a re-sellable condition or if the goods have been unnecessarily handled and used we reserve the right to offer only a partial refund or in cases where any damage to the item is extensive, no refund will be issued.
- Where collections are arranged by us, you still have a duty of care to ensure the Products are packaged sufficiently, for the type and value of goods being returned. Due to the nature of the goods supplied, we recommend original packaging is used.
- Where you use your own packaging, liability for the cost of repairing damage resulting from inadequate packaging rests with you. We will only confirm that the item has arrived back to us in a satisfactory condition once we have opened and inspected the item.
- If the board has sustained damage that is deemed excessive through use by the customer, the 14 day’s policy will not benefit the customer, and accordingly we will not accept the cancellation/return of said item.
Our boards come with 12-month warranty on all parts and components.
Goods found by us to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired at the time a Returns Access Code (“RAC”) is generated by one of agents in the Customer Services Team. All Products being returned under warranty must have been issued with a valid RAC number. Any goods received by us without a valid RAC number will be rejected and returned back to sender.
The warranty covers the customer against any repair to be undertaken, and they will not be charged for the same, within the warranty period, unless the below applies;
Voiding the Warranty
The warranty will be voided if the customer has damaged the board to such an extent that a free repair will not be possible by the external repair centre.
The non-exhaustive list below sets out the instances when the manufacturer’s warranty will be voided:
- Opening up of the item by the customer to expose the inner components and/or wiring;
- Extensive damage to the undercarriage of the item (chassis) through use on uneven and rocky terrain;
- The board clearly being used on terrain non-conducive to the maintenance of the integrity of the board;
- The damage sustained by the board reasonably demonstrating that the board has been used contrary to stipulated warnings and in direct contravention of the same;
- The board has clearly been in some form of collision;
- If the board has been used improperly and contrary to its stipulated use;
- The board or item has excessive damage.
The above is also applicable to all or any accessories which come with the item.
If you have items that you think develop a fault, then please use our reset guide, which can be found here to reset your board. If the problem is not resolved by resetting then please refer to the section below.
ISwegway will use an external technologies service centre that will repair the board, if reparable, on behalf of the customer and on behalf of iSwegway, and liaise with the customer throughout the repair process.
The external service centre will then directly dispatch the repaired board back to the customer and include their contact details to ensure that the customer can contact the centre directly if the repair has not worked for any reason. Any repair which the external service centre undertakes will come with an additional warranty on the labour of said particular repair that had been undertaken. This will be confirmed in writing to each customer once the item has been repaired.
Customers who have had their items for less than 12 months (within warranty) will not be charged for any repair as iSwegway will bear the costs of this unless the below provision (a) applies:
- If the board shows extensive cosmetic damage, the 12-month warranty will be voided. In this situation, the customer will be directed to the repair centre themselves, and the centre will charge the customer directly for any repair.
Customers who have had their items for 12 months or more, and are duly outside of the warranty bracket, will be charged for any and all repairs undertaken by the repair centre. We will direct the customer to the repair centre, and it will be for them to liaise with the customer and repair said item(s).
Please note that iSwegway does not take any payment for repairs from our customers, and any payment for repairs by the customer is made directly to the external service centre, as they will be undertaking the labour and servicing of said repairs
iSwegway will only pay for the return of any item in the possession of the customer, if the following criteria are met:
- The customer has had the item in their possession for 14 days or less; AND
- The item is not extensively damaged.
If the above conditions are not met, the customer will be liable for all return carriage costs, and these costs paid by the customer for carriage will be non-refundable.
If your matter falls outside of the 14 day cancellation policy, any item you have accepted is your responsibility to arrange postage back to us until it reaches our warehouse. As soon as the item is back with us and has undergone routine checks, we will be able to take your case further as agreed.
iSwegway will not refund the customer any courier costs if the customer has chosen a kind of delivery which costs more than the least expensive common and generally acceptable kind of delivery offered by iSwegway, which is presently £9.85
If the value of the goods has been diminished by any amount as a result of handling of the goods by the customer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, iSwegway may recover that amount from the customer up to the retail price.
For all returns you will first need to contact us, please see our contact page using the Returns dropdown selection. Once you have contacted our customer services department and they will provide you with a RETURNS ACCESS CODE, and this will need to be inputted into the returns form, which you will find in the manual which you received with your purchase. Kindly ensure that you complete this form and remove the same using the perforated edge and submit this completed page with your returned item.
Items not received
Please accept our apologies if you have not received your item. This happens very rarely but when it does we appreciate how frustrating it can be and will do our best to resolve this as quickly as possible. Before contacting us, please leave a reasonable amount of time to allow your delivery to arrive (14 days); our estimated delivery times are shown on our couriers’ tracking page. Delivery may be delayed by couriers due to busy periods such as Christmas or due to adverse weather conditions. To receive a refund or a replacement product you must contact us within 30 days after you received your dispatch confirmation email.
From time to time we may run promotional or special offers. These terms apply to any offers available on iSwegway.com or its related social sites such as Facebook or Twitter. We reserve the right to end or change offers at any time without any notice. These offers are also available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved.
Anything offered "free" is subject to stock availability at the time of purchase and you are not guaranteed to receive "free" add-ons. Please check stock availability in advance before submitting your purchase.
Using a Swegway board, like all sports, carries an inherent risk of injury, damage to property, or even death. You should always wear a helmet, pads and any other protective equipment to limit your risk. You should use the product within your abilities. Familiarise yourself with how to stop (slide), mount and dismount, and never board in traffic or other dangerous locations that may increase your risk.
Never miss an update, get exclusive offers.
Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll tell you as soon as they become available!
We respect your privacy. No spam, just the good stuff.